Last updated: 24th June 2022
The term ‘Urostomy Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Urostomy Association, 2 Tyne Place, Mickleton, Chipping Campden GL55 6UG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Urostomy Association’s intention is to provide the best possible support and information, and the information contained in this website and downloadable material is provided in summary form and is available for general information purposes only. The Urostomy Association does not provide advice of any kind, whether it be medical, legal, financial or otherwise. If you need medical advice please contact your general practitioner, stoma nurse, specialist nurse or consultant.
The Urostomy Association does not assume any liability or responsibility to any person or entity for the information contained in this website and downloadable material and you should not rely on this information. The Association makes no representation as to, and does not assume any responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness or relevance of the information contained in this website and downloadable material.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Urostomy Association’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You use the website on the understanding that neither the Urostomy Association, its trustees, officers or volunteers will be responsible for any claims, losses or damages arising from the misuse of, or inappropriate reliance on, its contents.