Below is a list of leaflets and publications available from National Office. To request a copy of any leaflets please click here.
Pam Flint DVD “Coping with Cancer”
DVD, price £5.00 suggested donation (or loaned to members on request). To request a DVD, click here.
- Active Living
- Continent Urinary Diversion
- Expectations of care for patients with a continent urinary diversion
- Expectations of care for patients with a neo-bladder
- Expectations of care for patients with a urostomy
- Female sexual matters and pregnancy
- How you can help UA with a legacy
- Male sexual matters
- Membership information and application form
- Orthotopic/Neo-bladder/bladder reconstruction
- Travel Information
- Understanding issues that may arise with a urostomy
- Urinary infections in urinary diversion
- What is a Urostomy?
- Travel Certificates (Catheter)
- Travel Certificates (Stoma appliances)
- Travel Insurance information
- No Waiting cards for use in disability toilet