A vacancy has arisen at the Urostomy Association for a paid, professional, fundraising lead, with a proven successful track record, who can lead on the development of a new fundraising strategy for the Urostomy Association
- You will manage our grant applications, and develop and handle national fundraising campaigns and events.
- You will work closely with our local volunteers, by supporting them in their community fundraising activities.
- You will enjoy working from home, but you will have the benefit of ample support from the Chief Executive Officer and other Trustees.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum, pro-rata for 3 days per week
Matching up to 3% contributory pension scheme
Laptop and mobile phone
Reimbursed reasonable business expenses
20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays per annum pro -rata
- You will have proven charity sector funding experience, with a good understanding of relevant legislation and experience of diverse fundraising practices.
- Committed to our vision and values, you will be enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated, creative and able to build effective long-lasting relationships with our key supporters.
- Working on your own initiative you will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and able to manage a demanding workload whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- You must have your own transport, and be prepared to travel the UK to attend and assist at events.
Applications should be submitted by email to our National Office, along with your CV, by November 15th, with interviews to follow soon after this date.
More information may be obtained from our National Office:
by telephone: 01386 430140 by email: [email protected]
(We reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications)