Who should advertise in the Journal?
The Journal is read by people with urinary diversions and the healthcare professionals, such as specialist nurses, who support them. With such a targeted readership, it is an essential medium for advertisers concerned with urostomy supplies, urostomy appliances, catheter manufacturers, medical equipment, specialist clothing, health foods & drinks, publishing houses, and other related services. Mail order specialists should note that the targeted audience are likely to be interested in mail order services generally.
What does it cost to advertise in the Journal?
Advertising in the Urostomy Association Journal is particularly cost-effective because of our totally targeted readership. The current rate card for full colour adverts, based on A4 size, is available on request by email to the editor, Don Haines. Advertisers may also take advantage of free space in the regular Company News section – as a guide, 300 words plus an image would be acceptable.
Technical information for advertiser
Your artwork should comply with the following requirements:
- Hi-res pdf file – four colour CMYK with 3mm bleed
- Full page advert with 3mm bleed included = 303 deep x 216 mm wide
- Full page advert to fit type area = 255 deep x 185 wide
- Half page advert to fit type area = 125 mm deep x 185 wide
- Quarter page advert to fit type area = 125 deep x 90 mm wide
- Eighth page advert to fit type area = 88 mm wide x 65 mm deep
What are the copy deadlines for advertisers?
- March (Spring issue) 15 February
- July (Summer issue) 15 June
- November (Autumn issue) 15 October
Details for all aspects of advertising including booking are available by contacting:
Telephone: 01952 400971